Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I can’t believe it’s been……

so long since I posted to my blog. I have no real excuses except that when I want to post on one computer and download photos I have trouble going to the other one to finish off. If I have written part of my post on my desktop, then for whatever reason go to my laptop to finish it, I can’t ‘cause it ain’t there. Does any-one else have issues trying to sync their Windows Live Writer between their desktop and their Laptop?

Anyway enough of that, I have been fairly busy trying to finish my Nearly Insane quilt. The sashing I chose is a cream with a light green sort of diamond pattern on it. It doesn’t really show up on the photo, so next time I take a photo I’ll take a close up of the sashing and cornerstones.

2015-01-29 18.07.16 20150309_153116 20150309_153319

I haven’t quite finished all the rows yet but have it sort of draped over the bed to take a photo. The next major step in finishing this quilt is to choose the fabric for the Zig Zag border! I have a pink and a green that I intended using when I started this quilt. I might have to make a border of those two colours and test it before I make the four.

20150309_153319

I hope you haven’t given up looking at my blog, and thanks for taking the time to look.

My signature

8 comments:

kdduncan said...

Still following your blog from Texas! Lovely, lovely quilt.

Sew Quilt Designs said...

The quilt looks great...all that work pays off in the end :)

Leeanne said...

I was wondering how you were! Lovely lovely quilt, you must be pleased with your progress.

Frances Leate said...

This is another fabulous project which I have enjoyed watching progress. I also swap from one computer to another so sympathise with your problems. Take care

Raewyn said...

Wow, your quilt is looking amazing - beautiful work!

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Your quilt is looking wonderful! Great to see it coming together.

Sheila said...

Oh Sue, you leave me in shame.. I did actually take out my blocks last week :-) Your NI is looking brilliant, i do so admire your stickability

Julie said...

This is looking stunning.