Friday, July 17, 2015

Another UFO to finish

Its been a busy couple of weeks – Grandchildren time, then out and about  Quilt fabric shopping for necessities( of course) in the last couple of days. Sharon and I had a lovely visit to The Country Yard 
where I spent some money, lunch then a visit to Leeanne’s house Quiltmekiwi to see her quilts and her longarm machine. All in all a lovely day out.

Below are the photos of my latest UFO to finish. They are all squared up now and I am about to join them up. Each block measures 181/2" so it will be a large quilt. ( So what else is new - haha)

















I'll post again when I get the quilt top finished.
Thanks for dropping by



http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Sew Quilt Designs said...

Wow you have been busy. I love those blocks and i know there's a LOT of piecing in there! :)

Julie said...

These look really interesting - can't wait for the big reveal. I think a bit of quilty expenditure is necessary in the school hols - I did a wee bit too.

Leeanne said...

sure was lovely to have you and Sharon stop by to my neck of the woods. I see another lovely LARGE quilt! I hope you can find somewhere other than the cupboard for it.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

These blocks are really wonderful! I love the mixture of fabrics, and all the intricate looking piecing! Look forward to popping back & seeing the whole quilt.

Mystic Quilter said...

Beautiful blocks!! Lovely to see your comment come up at Koka quilts about Guild - long time since you were hosting block of the month! We first met around 1990 believe it or not,many, many years ago!!

Anonymous said...

What a great set of blocks.

Pine Valley Quilts said...

That's a beautiful quilt. Such a great day we had 😉